Hello,

I am a new member of the talk-be list.

I live near Liège (Nandrin, Condroz).
My interest : mapping the Condroz scenery roads and its cycling-friendy paths.

My first uploads concern Nandrin-Engis-Villers le
Temple-Soheit-Fraiture-Berleur-Neupré.

This region is crossed by a regional cycling path, and I wonder how to proceed
to correctly enter all the required the tags (and which tags).

To learn and to progress into potlatch, I gave priority to the cycling path,
but now I must adjust the tags to their correct values concerning a mixture of
road of different kind and cycling path.

I read the discussions about cycling, but it is not yet clear for me (perhaps
too much freedom ?).

Is there a frozen guideline for beginners :

1/ set current a segment
2/ click-left on ... (for ex.)
 etc.

Thanks,

Alain

---
Dr Alain EMPAIN, Bioinformatics, Bryology
  National Botanic Garden of Belgium            alain.emp...@br.fgov.be
  University of Liège, GIGA +1, Alma-in-silico  alain.emp...@ulg.ac.be
  Rue des Martyrs, 11 B-4550 Nandrin
Mobile: +32 497 701764  HOME:+32 85 512341   ULG: +32 4 3664157