Please don't post maps illegaly to this list. And don't use them for
open street mapping. If data on osm is found to be plagiary work, it
can kill the project. NGI is quite severe to protect their data, and
they even send fines if you use small extracts of their maps as an
illustration in publications (eg website) without their permission. I
don't want to know what happens if they find that you share large
parts of the maps on the internet. Really, for you own good and the
project, remove these maps immediately and never send them (or derived
works) on this list/to the osm project.

Johan