It might also be interesting to follow up changes. Frequently minor railway
crossings are removed, sometimes new parallel roads are constructed to a
nearby crossing. As this happens most often on the smallest, rarely used
crossings they might stay unnoticed by mappers, even if they are published
in the 'staatsblad' that everyone is supposed to read every morning at
breakfast...

Luc / Speedy