For those that don't know how large BHV actually is, it borders Ninove. Most
of it seems quite well mapped, at least the roads are 'there' until the
high-res images end at a line roughly following the line Affligem - Gooik -
Leerbeek / Kester

We could do that area from Ninove, but, I completely forgot to inquire about
a location with wifi last weekend.

Will ask around at some people.

Luc / Speedy.