I'd say; contact them and see what kind of objections they come up with. I
contacted De Lijn and they want a 'guarantee'  that all the data in our
database be 100% correct and most importantly, up to date. If MIVB wants the
same kind of guarantee, maybe we shoulld set up a separate project with its
own database under the database license OSM is going to use. That way
correctness of the imports into that database can be guaranteed.

if they prohibit commercial use, you can forget about it though, as the DB
license OSM will be using shortly does not prohibit commercial use. And
there is no way of stopping commercial use once it's 'set free'  under that
license.

Jo