Good news, especially for areas like the Kempen, east of Ranst, and between
Ninove and Geraardsbergen. Both less covered areas in OSM and Yahoo.

I noticed however that in the 'default' Potlatch, the Bing-images are not
(yet) available.
For those that use the online-editor (I guess most) you can use the
Potlatch2 editor, and the bing background, if you do not click the 'Edit'
button right away but stay on it for some time. Then you can choose
Potlatch2 and have the bing images.

Some info about the use of the new areal images are on
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Bing

Luc / Speedy