Hi Julien,

Did you already try to open an .osm file in a text editor, after downloading
it with JOSM?

You'll find it's a text file in xml format.

What I think you need is a program in a scripting language, which takes a
line from the spreadsheet (exported in csv-format) and looks up the street
name in the xml file. If it's found AND it is a oneway street, it can add a
line:

cycleway=opposite (converted to the proper xml-format) and tag the way as
modified.

If you like, I can try to write something which does this in Python.

Then the .osm file needs to be opened again in JOSM.

Now do a find (Ctrl-f) for 'modified' ways. It's important to check, since
there will surely be street segments that shouldn''t have been changed
(streets that only allow bicycle in contraflow in one part, but not
another). On these you manually remove the cycleway=opposite tag.

Then use JOSM to upload all the changes in bulk to the server.

Polyglot