Pol,

What is important is to know where the coordinates came from. If they got
them with help of Googlemaps, then we cannot use them anyway. When I go the
the BIPT site, I find information about those antennas that's a lot more
interesting than those coordinates (which we can find out on our own, thanks
to bing aerial photography). So if we can get permission to use this
information:

Geselecteerde site: 4150 -> ref

Philipsgebouw -> addr:housename
Philipssite / Nieuwe Kerkhofdreef -> addr:street
3001 Leuven -> addr:postcode, addr:city

find a way to indicate that)

Coördinaten: 4.71307 O / 50.8674 N
Lambert: X: 174240 / Y: 173059 m (if these are coming from then, we can also
convert them ourselves)

Antennes:

-> operator=Base;Clearwire;Mobistar;Proximus

1. Base: _VB4019B -> ref:Base
20060315BASE03592<http://www.sites.bipt.be/pdf/2006/03/20060315BASE03592.pdf>->
url:Base

2. Clearwire: BE-BRE006_C1 -> ref:Clearwire
20070208CLEARWIRE00202<http://www.sites.bipt.be/pdf/2007/02/20070208CLEARWIRE00202.pdf>->
url:Clearwire

3. Mobistar: 2-092-F1
20051221MOBISTAR03768<http://www.sites.bipt.be/pdf/2005/12/20051221MOBISTAR03768.pdf>/
20040226MOBISTAR01654<http://www.sites.bipt.be/pdf/2004/02/20040226MOBISTAR01654.pdf>

5. Proximus: 16LEP_01 / 16LTV_02

Or something of the kind.

So if the coordinates don't come from themselves, then we do some legwork
and find those locations on our own one by one, using the addresses. What
I'm trying to say is, that it's more important to get permission to
republish their information about the antennas, than to get permission to
use the coordinates they got for them. We can relatively easily reproduce
the locations, but it's a lot harder for us to know what providers are being
served by which antennas. (Not entirely impossible, but you would need
'abonnement' with all the Belgian providers to find out the strength of the
signal and maybe a hacked phone to determine which cell on the network they
are serving)

Polyglot