Ivo asked me what the shortcut keys were and which plugins I used for that
demonstration. Maybe there are other who also wanted a recap, so here goes:

Plugins:

AddrInterpolation
Terracer
BuildingsTools
Utilsplugin2

And a few others that I like, but which are not related to drawing
buildings:

Contourmerge
OpeningHoursEditor
turnrestrictions
Public_Transport

So, to draw many connected buildings very quickly, you start with a few
addr:housenumber nodes connected by an addr:interpolation vector/way.

Select the addr:interpolation vector and all the segments of the street it
belongs to. This street/These street segments should have a name. This name
will become a name field for the addressInterpolation relation

Then you apply Tools/AddrInterpolation or Outils/Interpolation d'addresse
and you tick create relation and "Convertir un chemin en numéros de maison".

This will result in an evenly distributed collection of nodes where the
addr:interpolation vector was.

They are all added to the newly created relation.

Now these can be converted to building outlines, as follows:

Create a "building" around them with 'w'. Select this building, one node on
the outline of this building (near to the lowest house number) and use the
relation to selected all the house number nodes.

Then use Outils/Diviser un bâtiment Tools/Terracer

All the created buildings are now selected. So add them to the
associatedStreet relation and assign them a 'house' role. (The nodes have
disappeared)

The building outlines automatically get building=yes and it's possible to
automatically assign them source=bing with Modifier/Définir la grandeur des
bâtiments (advanced).

Now drag the nodes of where the houses actually meet, according to bing.
Then add extra nodes as needed by dragging the +'s. Alternatively use x
(extrude).

It's possible to make buildings orthogonal by using q.

Things that I forgot to mention are merging of nodes, joining of (end) nodes
to ways, ungluing nodes with g.

I hope the whole presentation wasn't too incoherent and that my French was
understandable enough. I get more practice in English and Spanish lately. I
sure enjoyed talking about the subject. Maybe next time somebody could go
into more detail about the creation of maps based on what's in the database.
Such that it can become useful for somebody who wants to publish them.

Polyglot