Dear all,

I like this discussion that so far I have only read as it shows
clearly that citizens speaking both Flemish and French, living
everywhere in Begium, can really cooperate and discuss in a
constructive way to work the difficult task to map the reality that
has been legally decided.

We may come with interesting conclusions that some levels/parts ...
are irrealistic or impossible to map from one level to another, and
that this would need further discussions by politicians AND citizens
in directions that may not have been taken so far.

I do NOT want us to do any politics but only maybe come up with
creative ideas coming from people involved more at the technical
level.

I hope I am well understood.

Thanks for this interesting thread again.

Best regards,

Nicolas
--
Nicolas Pettiaux, dr. sc  - gsm : 0496 24 55 01