Hi Koen,

That is great news! We always like to work together with other groups. Many
of the cycle node networks (fietsknooppuntennetwerken) are already in OSM,
but more eyes and hands will certainly improve the map. We have many more of
the small roads (wandelpaden/fietspaden) than Googlemaps, so I believe it
will be a lot better as a background layer for your route planner.

If you want to organise a presentation for your members, I'd be happy to
come and explain how to enter the data (preferably with JOSM, since it is a
lot more convenient to enter route relations). I can also explain how to
convert a selection of routes into a gpx file, which can then be used in a
GPS device for navigation.

I can also offer help with 'importing' the data from your GIS to OSM as a
semi automated process.

Cheers,

Jo