I'll see what they say about the 20th. The weekend after that, I may go to
Lion-sur-Mer to present a talk about JOSM... It depends on a reimbursement
of €100 for transportation though.
It shouldn't cost me money, I don't mind about the time I invest.

Don't worry about not announcing it. I saw it still needed to be done, and
after somebody asked on the forum about a meetup, it became 'actuel', once
again, so I just went ahead and did it.

Cheers,

Jo