If the results aren't accurate, uploading directly to OSM is not advised.

You can do two things: As it only contains 44 points, it's do-able to check
them by hand. You'll see some of them in aerial images, and for others you
might need to do ground survey.

If you don't like that, you could also compile the points to a wiki entry.
Where you have a table with certain columns (name of point, link to
position according to the database, description, whether or not someone
already checked it ...). And afterwards, you can do a call for mappers in
Brussels to use that wiki page to map those points.

This is what I would propose anyway.

Cheers,
Sander