Hello,

I am a member of an asbl based on Londerzeel. We have an international
reputation.
But for Belgium :
It is impossible to have subsidies from the Wallonie ! Because the adress
is in Vlanderen...

We work on the territory of the 3 regions and we have now 3 antennas, one
in each region.

Take care !

*__Eddy__*