I didn't actually cross check them with what we already had in OSM. If the
zone30 is already in OSM, this serves as an additional confirmation that
it's correct.

I wrote a mail to Jean in French just before I saw your latest message.

The code is definitely Python, using a regex is just the smart thing to do,
whether in Python, Perl or Java. I had to massage the data a bit as well
though, it wasn't entirely consistent.

All these bugs from OSB can also be visualised in OSMOSE, it has a category
for that. To me it's more practical to have them in OSB, since there are 2
Android apps which can show them (Vespucci and OsmAND). Maybe/hopefully
this will jumpstart the use of Openstreetbugs.

Jo