Hi,

For several years, people and myself have asked without reply C/artographie/ Wallonie <http://www.google.be/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=cartographie+wallonie&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDIQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcartographie.wallonie.be%2F&ei=7OwLUdOgEIOt0QXRm4CIAg&usg=AFQjCNHsqIR2rsLmaZ9P2wi3G5NbLXIMpg> to confirm that they open our servers to be used for OSM, especially PICC data of paramount importance (1). <Fees>none</Fees><AccessConstraints>none</AccessConstraints> in their WMS server.

I once read that one person finally got an answer: they are not against such usage but they have no time to make and publish an official decision.

Am I remembering right that last year this subject was raised on this list and that it was said that a decision could be made by the end of 2012? Is there any news about that?

Cheers,

André.

(1) the PICC data has defects (e.g. missing 50m of way length) and it's some way to improve it to copy it to OSM with corrections. PICC data seems to be vector format "behind the tiles". Could it be translated to OSM format to be used as material to make updates?