I was wondering whether someone would be interested to set up a
How_to_map_a-page in Dutch or French. I consult  the German regularly for
things I tag frequently. I would be nice to have one in Dutch. see e.g.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/How_to_map_a
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DE:How_to_map_a

Those pages contain simple things such as benches (probably because not
everybody knows the English word), but also more "complex" things such as
life-rings, dogschools or manages for which one have to use a combination
of tags and which are more tagged by convention than by "fixed rules".

Before you say "Good idea, do it yourself" :-), Unfortunately I have no
time to do this. I still have traces with data from end of 2011 ! that I
have to process and input into OSM.

So maybe someone is looking for a nice little project but does not have
data to put into OSM  ??? :-)

Marc