I think a presentation to introduce Openstreetmap would be very appropriate
there. I guess my French is sufficient to present it, but I think it would
be better if a native speaker would do it. I'm pretty sure parts of the
presentation presented in Mons can be (re)used:

http://www.loligrub.be/wiki/openstreetmap#conference_jeudis_du_libre_du_17_janvier_2013

Didier was going to provide the source document as odt too.

Are you going to ask the organisers if we can give a presentation and a
present a stand? I'm prepared to take that Thursday off from work to man
the stand.

Jo