It's in the very early stages of development, but it looks promising. The
plan is to be entry level, but at the same time make abstractions of some
popular relation types, so it becomes easier to work with them. This
implies you have to decide what you want to work on and tell the editor
what 'mode' it needs to operate in.

As it works in the browser, it ought to be independent of the platform/OS.

Are you coming to our meeting in Lier, Saturday the 9th?

Jo