On 02/25/2013 10:08 PM, Ben Abelshausen wrote:
Glenn,

Don't worry; the tasks will be automatically de-selected after a certain period of time. Just select another one and continue there.

The problem is it won't let me select a new one since I already have a task :)

Do you have the remote control option enabled in JOSM? I guess the documentation is here:

http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Help/Preferences/RemoteControl
It works on the remote control links on the wiki (or used to , now I'm in doubt and need to doublecheck), tx for the pointer though.

I also had problems before using an old version.

I'm almost always running the bleeding edge version

Must admit, it's very hard to map landuse, I have to think hard to know what I'm looking at, wish there was more detail in those sat pics, the houses are probably the easiest, the paths are harder, but the landuse is the hardest.

Tx for the help