That's true, i have been at GeoDynamics once too and have seen their
product. They also use OSM like Sander said. Also GeoSparc, a company
from Gent uses OSM as a layer in their GeoMajas project
(http://www.geomajas.org/).

Deltamedia uses OSM both for routing and display to plan routes to
deliver newspapers. RouteYou is another example of a Belgian company
using OSM for routing, but they also use proprietary data.

My experience is that there are dozens of companies out there that use
OSM but have little or no contact with us (the OSM community in
Belgium).

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,