The past couple of days, I've been cleaning up quite some addresses where I
made mistakes. My apologies, I'll try to be more careful in the future. And
I'll adapt the way I map POIs.

But I also encountered quite a lot of housenumbers where the mapper didn't
bother to add the street. And now I understand what Glenn was talking about
a couple of weeks ago.

Look at
http://osmose.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/?zoom=17&lat=51.00903&lon=4.4241&layers=B0000FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT&item=2060&level=1,2,3

None of those house numbers have a street name. However, somehow, Nomatim
seems to work out most houses correctly. I assume it takes the street that
is closest to the house. However for Zepstraat 1, Mechelen, it finds the
wrong house.
So I would like to repeat Glenn's statement: please try to add complete
address information.

It's a small effort to add the streetname together with the housenumber.
It's great that all those numbers are added, but I'm not sure all clients
are as smart as Nomatim.

This might also be part of reason that Belgium is scoring bad in the osmose
tests.

I'll try to correct the situation in that area later. Time to go to bed now.

regards