Hi Anton,

It seems that you understood the associated Street relation. You can now
add additional information to the relation such as addr:city,
addr:postalcode. I usually also add addr:country=BE

I never add buildings without an explicit housenumber, thus I would remove
the building under the numbers 103-109 from the relation. I thought that
either JOSM or OSMOSE complains about this.

As for the south part of Place de la Patrie. In the relationstab of JOSM,
you can click on the relation. (Select), then press the edit button at the
bottom of that panel. A dialog with the assoc.street opens. You can now
select any element in the main edit window. It will appear on the right
side of the dialog. Press any of the four top buttons in the middle. The
element will be placed in the list on the left. Close the dialog. The
element is now part of the relation.

I already did it for the south side

Happy mapping.