Hi Glenn, I've seen all this happening before as I'm monitoring talk-fr and
it's indeed quite discouraging to see that people like pnorman with a bit
more power to wield than the rest if us, seem to deem it necessary to
threaten to block hard working contributors. And I've already been sending
him angry mails on th subject when French users have effectively been
blocked, so he knows my point of view.

Anyway, I tried to learn from the French cadastre situation and tried to do
things right here, but apparently I've managed to consult the wrong wiki
page for guidance.

As for the burn out and the sabbatical that may or may not occur, that's
not exactly related to Urbis. Rather a shift in priorities, during the
summer. Let's see what the fall and wintertime bring.

Jo
Op 22 aug. 2013 15:30 schreef "Glenn Plas" <gl...@byte-consult.be> het
volgende: