Unfortunately I won't be able to be present either. I'm planning to go do
some mapping in Russia next summer, and therefore I'll be studying Russian
on Thursday evenings (it's actually the other way around, of course, I'm
finally starting with the Russian course I've been planning to take up for
the past 10 years, almost)

Let us know what gets decided. I won't be able to do a lot around the VZW
anyway and I think there are enough cooks to create delicious web site :-)

Cheers,

Jo