send to fast.

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 6:35 PM, Marc Gemis <marc.ge...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 5:53 PM, Gilbert Hersschens <gherssch...@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Is there a  way to be notified if someone makes changes to objects I
>> edited ?
>>
>> Gilbert
>>

> soon : http://osmct.de/ ?

I do not only look at what I did, but at a whole area. As written before I
have an RSS feed that notifies me of changes in the area Antwerpen-Mechelen
x St-Niklaas-Lier (more or less).
Whenever I see an unfamiliar name, I look at the amount of changesets. If
it's small I send them an email to welcome them. The letter was composed by
Ben A.

I quickly look at the changeset, this is not waterproof, but it's enough to
find incorrect data or stuff that can be improved. It's rare that problem
was introduced on my previous edits. I probably don't make enough edits :-)

I hope it helps newbies as well, as the quality of the data.

But that doesn't mean that some mistakes can go unnoticed for 2 years.  :-)

regards