I was planning to add a street in Voeren, so I'm glad this is a bit easier
now.

I notice that addr:city and addr:country are missing in the AS relation.

Unfortunately I also forgot what the end conclusion was. Do we keep the
nodes and simply drag them with the building contour?
Or do we add them on the building contour where the front door is?

Or do we transfer the information from the nodes to the building contour
way? This can be done by copy/pasting tags (Ctrl-Shift-V) and copy/pasting
relations (Ctrl-Alt-v) (with the relation editor closed for the AS
relation, otherwise there will be conflicts to resolve)

Thanks Ben!

Jo