Hello,

I think most of you have already noticed that there is a lot of landuse
missing in 'Oost-Vlaanderen'. In het past couple of months I have been
helping with building a mobile tourism app using OpenStreetMap:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=be.westtoer.westhoek.routes&hl=en

(This is just a first version, many improvements are still coming and iOS
is awaiting approval)

The project is for westtour (http://www.westtoer.be/nl) and the area used
from OSM is this part of the map:

http://geojson.io/#id=gist:xivk/5722c457e64f83b9275d&map=9/50.9697/2.7974

and later this part will be used in a similar app:

http://geojson.io/#id=gist:xivk/21b8327509343490f3ad&map=9/50.7825/3.0939

Now I think it's a pitty that there is not more landuse defined in this
area. The map looks great with landuse but pretty bad without:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehoy44afjd0q1jr/map_no_landuse.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g5aedvlpmtapf7c/map_landuse.png

Does anyone feel like helping us to map some landuse? :-) I have been
mapping some and Jorieke V has also been doing a lot and we will keep doing
this as much as possible.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Jorieke%20V/edits

Just suggesting this if you happened to feel an irresistable mapping-urge
but don't know what to map :-)

Oh and the osm.be domain is finally ours, website will be there soon and
will need volunteers to add content (more about this later) and still
working on CRAB.
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,

Ben Abelshausen