On 2013-11-23 21:06, Marc Gemis wrote :
> André, thanks for the offer, but that's not the way JOSM works. It
> should recognize the file when it's in its current position. For new
> presets, it takes a few days before it picks it up. Because, I made a
> mistake in the syntax, it didn't recognize it as a preset anymore.
> Hopefully, it will re-appear in a few days.
Marc,

You are speaking of internal setting files.
I am speaking of external ones.  What I said is written within the page,
here below.
According to the URLs I see vs what JOSM receives, that's the way it
should work.
But "10 minutes" doesn't seem to work.
I added the first line and it did not show up after 3 days
Their update procedure seems to be stranded.
I wrote to Webmaster and 3 addresses without reply.
You should try to find someone responsive and warn him.
That's the best I can do to help.
> This contains the list of external preset addresses in alphabetical
> order. (Only addresses with file-extension are supported.)
> It will be parsed about each 10 minutes and is used to update the
> preset list.
>
> http://www.papou.byethost9.com/tmp/Presets_ZZZtest-preset.xml
> http://dev.openseamap.org/josm/Presets_Hafen.xml
> http://dev.openseamap.org/josm/Presets_Sport.xml