I would use whatever is on the busstop. or in case you cannot survey it,
whatever is in the DB of De Lijn.

Your rules also make sense, but I would then place PZ in the same category
as AZ.
And why AZ (without dots and U.Z. and the others with dots)  ?

BTW, a similar discussion on the German forum at this moment about Dr. is
streetnames [1]
they prefer the rule: "whatever is the official name should go in OSM,
whether it is abbreviated or not."

[1] http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=23395