Better late than never, I created a wiki page about the import of De
Lijndata:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/PT_De_Lijn_Vlaanderen_BE_Import

There is one part which will annoy some people greatly on the imports
list...

I still hope it can be useful for other people who will want to convert PT
data. There might be some 'original' ideas and solutions in there.

I already discussed details of this on talk-be before, but I never knew how
to create such a wiki page until Ben did it for the CRAB import. Thanks Ben
for paving the road. I know it cost you a great deal of effort!

Anyway, before I send it to the imports list, I wanted to hear your ideas
on the matter.

Jo