Hi,

I am contacted with the Cabinet of Philippe Henry, in charge of
geography in Wallonia.

They would like to have the opinion of the contributors about the "plan
stratégique de la géomatique".

They need someone to talk. This person should be in Wallonia and there
should be an agreement to talk with him.

If you would agree, I propose myself to go on with those talks, until we
have a more organised organisation (under the umbrella of OKFN).

Do you agree that I go to discuss with them, summarize the plan, pro and
cons, and give them back an advice from OSM contributors ?

We should give them an answer for... tomorrow :-) (I received the email
this morning :-) ).

Please give an answer :-)

Julien Fastré