Thanks, guys.
I'm refreshing my wiki page (currently
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Gilbert54/JOSM) on the subject to
include Brussels and Wallonia. It's a bit more detailed than
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Belgium/Using_AGIV_Crab_data/AGIV_Website_as_Reference
.

When I'm done with the refresh I'll post an invitation to review it.

By the way, according to that info we can only use the imagery and address
info. AGIV has tons of other information which is accessible through WMS.
Is anyone maintaining contact with AGIV to inquire if any of that (
http://www.geopunt.be/catalogus/search?facet=webservice) can also be used
in OSM ?

Gilbert