Hi all,

I'm experiencing some problems with text rendering in Maperitive. I would
like the same result like here for bicycle routes (RAVeL)
<http://www.opencyclemap.org/?zoom=13&lat=50.50065&lon=4.20957&layers=B0000>
http://www.opencyclemap.org/?zoom=13&lat=50.50065&lon=4.20957&layers=B0000

I think the problem is related to the display of the 'ref' tag in the
relation route ncn.

So i've tried many solutions, like importing a little Python script
cyclelabel(e), which only works for one little piece of route : way
n°28777565, with the two relations 112582/169 and 416224/17 (called: RAVeL 3
here :
http://www.opencyclemap.org/?zoom=15&lat=50.51416&lon=4.27137&layers=B0000).

What am I doing wrong please ?

I thank you in advance for your help !

Oli

---
Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce
que la protection avast! Antivirus est active.