Hi,

Reading en try to understand lanes and turns wiki's

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:turn

In Belgium right side driving how do I compose my value key of de lanes?

I get confuse with the wiki images and explanations in it.
Not going in detail yet only the positions of lanes. For i go futher to understand the next wiki.

OSM direction (arrows) south to north

lanes=5
2 north to south and 3 south to north nummerique counting from left to right 1,2,3,4,5

so I split north to south thats something with backward
turn:lanes:backward 1|2
so I split south to north thats something with forward
turn:lanes:forward 3|4|5

or is it from right to left?
5|4|3|2|1??

Or the lanes them self left to right or right to left.

Sorry I am lost here