Did you look at this page already?
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Road_signs_in_Belgium

But note that not all tags translate to signs directly. F.e. the maxspeed
tag might be there because of an explicit sign, or because of the "bebouwde
kom". Next to that, maxspeed is tagged on way segments, while the signs are
placed at the beginning of the way, and at crossings. This example of
maxspeed holds for a lot of other signs.

Regards,
Sander