As a member of the DWG I can state here that data from any source not
explictly allowed for usage in OSM will be removed regardless of personal
opnions. Please stop if you are involved in any of these activities. This
could actually compromise the entire OSM-project!

So, whatever your opninion, it is the OSMF that is responsible for making
informed decisions about complex matters like this. When every individual
mapper starts making their own rules about something so important and
something that could potentially damage the entire project we will
eventually have problems too big for the OSMF to handle...

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,

Ben Abelshausen