I'm the only one who's sad for their disappearance :-)

Are you guys deleting the ones in Brussels as well?

Anyway, I have my hands full with mapping public transport and lately I'm
looking into traffic signs and Mapillary, so, I guess, since I'm not
mapping addresses anyway, I'd better just shut up and go to the funerals,
lol.

What I am trying to contribute to the mapping of addresses is the
following: go into the hallway of apartment buildings and make pictures of
the doorbells or the mail boxes. Of course I make sure the names get
blurred out, after the upload.

It's the one thing I found, during my testing, of the new AGIV tool, that
remains inconclusive. How the units/apartments are numbered.

I limit myself to providing source material though, making lots of
pictures, but not even trying to map all the details that can be seen on
them anymore.

Instead, I limit myself to adding some artwork, statues, or a tree that
happens to have a tag with the genus.

This is a big contrast with the way I was surveying previously, taking
pictures of the stuff I was planning to add, then spending more or less the
same time that the survey took, encoding the whole bunch.

This might change again, if I happen to succeed in creating that mapillary
plugin.

The pictures I take for Mapillary are different. Most of the time more
overview, preferably with overlap between them, so they can be stitched
together once again. When adding a detailed picture, I'm also adding
pictures to place it into context.

Cheers,

Jo

Jo