I'm not sure if it's completely the same, but this should be a
digitalisation of the same maps:
http://www.geopunt.be/kaart?viewer_url=http%3A%2F%2Fmaps.geopunt.be%2Fresources%2Fapps%2FGeopunt-kaart_app%2Findex.html%3Fid%3Dff8080814b72bbd9014ba25177910025

However, these images are still protected AFAIK. People have put work into
digitizing them, and more importantly, rectifying the images. The
digitizing and rectifying step is about the same as for aerial imagery, so
the protection on it is probably the same too.

Regards,
Sander