Hi Brecht

It won't take long for Jo (Polyglot) to respond to this and share his
insight on the matter.  He's our local Public Transport Guru.  He will
be delighted to receive help I'm sure.

In the mean time , unless it is intentional, those links are not usable
for us, so perhaps you could actually share the public URL's since I
have no access to your files in your home folder (yet) :)

Glenn

"Everything is going to be 200 OK."