Sea-sand isn't really what we need. It's not pure enough, and a lot rounder
than river sand, so less useful for construction.

But this does matter to the economical activities happening there I guess.
Like the ice cream selling boy going over the beach. If the wet beach
wouldn't belong to the region, that could create a whole lot of
administrative problems.

But since I fail to find any good data concerning the water lines (even
tried altitude data), I guess we won't be able to adapt the boundaries for
now.

Regards,
Sander