Did anyone besides me received this invitation in your openstreetmap
inbox?  Claiming I'm a top contributer in Brussels is not true, I don't
do a lot there in relation to all my work, so I suspect this is kind of
a bulk message.

Feel free to comment , message receive from :
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/gemmaa

Hi there!

I'm Gemma and I'm working for a civic startup that is now building a
smart mobility app to help people in cities to get around better
(http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Allryder).

Brussels is one of the first cities we are heading to and I have noticed
that you are one of the top contributors in the city, so kudos! Thanks
to people like you, innovative solutions like ours can be built :) In
our app, we are using some OSM data but we also contribute data back to
the community too.

We are now building an app which shows you the best routes around cities
by all modes of transport (including public transport, bike sharing and
taxis too!), all this with real-time reports from other users.

I was wondering, would you be interested in becoming a beta tester and
have exclusive access to the app before it goes live in April? You can
sign up here: http://bit.ly/1AfDItz and I would send you a link to the
app via email in the coming days/weeks.

Let's make getting around Brussels smarter together :)

Gemma
--
"Everything is going to be 200 OK."