Overpass is the answer to your question.

You can use overpass to extract the boundary polygons, and then other
software to convert it to a rendered map.

See this example query: http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/8rD

With that query, you can simply extract all municipalities (mapped with
admin_level=8) in the province West-Vlaanderen. A smaller area makes it
easier to test. To load Belgium, you should just switch the name to
"Belgium", and the admin_level to 2 (for national boundaries).

It's possible that Belgium becomes too heavy for overpass-turbo, in that
case, you can go via Overpass API directly (see
http://www.overpass-api.de/query_form.html ), which doesn't render the
received data, but just gives you the data as text.

Also note that the output format is defined to be JSON, if you prefer other
formats, there are more choices:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Overpass_API/Overpass_QL#Output_Format_.28out.29

Is that enough for the municipalities? Or do you also want more info on
rendering the maps?

For the zip codes, well, those aren't completely mapped yet. Some
municipalities have multiple zip codes, and it's very hard to find correct
boundaries for those.

Regards,
Sander