This is a project I'm involved with.   Promote living and working in
Brussels for 'Vlamingen'.

I take no sides in the debate ;-)

http://brussel.opkaart.be/

that is VGC (Vlaamse Gemeenschaps Commisie)

They have OSM supporters in their circles who are eager to work with big
data in the near and far future.

Glenn

"Everything is going to be 200 OK."