I just checked this with Mechelen, full monty. more than 25000 addresses
with 1000 away from being 100% complete.

It was actually very fast. Overpass query is running fine. If these kind
of queries fail, limit the streetname wildcard to a few (or 1 street)
and see if this works.

http://aptum.bitless.be/?pcode=2800&loadOsm=true&collapsedSections=

(note: I'm selfhosting the crab import tool )

Glenn