Pieter-Jan, community,

If anyone wants to co-host a session like the one I proposed, yes. Anyone?

You also mentioned maybe a mapping party. How about something like this:
http://osm.be/nl/content/missing-maps-mapathon-antwerpen
If you like that idea (it isn't very Belgian of course), I would be willing
to host this by myself if noone else comes forward.

Joost