Thanks for explaining the problems you encountered.

Since those early onroerend erfgoed nodes, I have changed my mapping
habits. This means that I solve  the problems that you mention (1
historic item matching multiple buildings/1 building/part of  a
building) myself now.

At this moment I still do both building drawing and adding house
numbers in 1 go, but I prefer to work more in residential areas
(individual houses) than town centers (rows of houses).

regards