---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Holger Dieterich <hol...@sozialhelden.de>
Date: Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 1:30 PM
Subject: [OSM-talk] Seek support for worldwide mapathon on Dec 3rd for
places accessibility
To: t...@openstreetmap.org

Dear fellow OSM members,

I'm the cofounder of http://wheelmap.org and want to ask for your
advice and support for a mapathon we are planning.

The worldwide mapathon #MapMyDay will take place on December 3 and the
goal is to mark as many wheelchair accessible places as possible. The
World Health Organization (WHO) and other UN agencies, are cooperating
with Sozialhelden, the makers of Wheelmap and calling upon people
around the world to mark the accessibility of places they come to
during the day.
More at http://mapmyday.org

Any feedback and advice is appreciated, we want to involve a lot of
people in December. Also, it would be great if you help spread the
word.

Thanks,
Holger

--