The imagery index for iD is handled in this github repo:
https://github.com/osmlab/editor-layer-index

And some time ago, I indeed added the AGIV orthophoto source:
https://github.com/osmlab/editor-layer-index/blob/gh-pages/sources/europe/BE_OrthoPhoto_Flanders_TMS.json

It looks like iD changed its background listing layout now. Agiv imagery
isn't displayed under the imagery anymore, but with some other resources. I
guess this is because some of the imagery in that list may be partially
transparent (like the GPX renderings), so it can be overlayed with photos.
But the AGIV imagery clearly doesn't belong in that list, but in the top
list.

I'll ask around on IRC.

Regards,
Sander