On Friday 11 March 2016 10:59:56 Jakka wrote:
> [...]
> The new node 85 over the bridge to north is also divided to avoid
> crossing roads.
>
> These examples are with two mean node of same number. I thing there will
> be others with more node of the same mean node...
>
> Thinking the new network has a lot of security measures with multi fork
> nodes with same number.And those will not close together.
>
> How do we deal with this.

This has been long solved: tag those multiple nodes with their normal number
(e.g. "07"), and from each node, create relations to the nodes they connect to
using forward/backward roles on the ways.

There's an example at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Cycle_Node_Network_Tagging#Split_nodes_and_the_tentacles_extending_the_routes_to_connect_them

Greetings,
Ben